- 2 Drones Locally in Maple Grove Office (1 can perform 3-D related features)
- 9 Pilots across 4 offices certified by the FAA to operate drones
- Pilot experience ranges from emergency response, inspections of various kinds, and for engineering applications
- Aerial Photos (Images are watermarked until client
selects desired images from flight or inspection)
- 2D Georeferenced, Orthorectified Base Map
- 3D Model
- Stockpile Volumetric Calculations
- 1 Foot Contours (Surface Model)
- Plant Health Map
ACCURACY OF DELIVERABLES:
- Without survey ground control points (GCPs), only volume calculations, 2D maps, and 3D models are available.
- With 4-10 GCPs, contour exports and all other deliverables range from 2-5 cm horizontal, 3-6 cm vertical accuracy.
- Contours are Digital Surface Models (DSMs), where trees and buildings are incorporated into contours. In the winter, adjacent ground surfaces are easily captured and bare trees can be removed from the model easily with next day processing time.
- We understand you have surveyors in your staff. To save you cost, you could shoot the GCP points for us quite easily and transit the .csv file for the high accuracy needs.