ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - PART TIME
TITLE: Part-Time Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Bismarck, ND
Pinnacle Engineering is seeking a reliable and responsible Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join the North Dakota team. The Administrative Assistant will assist with general office and administrative duties. The successful candidate will be very detail oriented and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Organize expense receipts including scanning receipts and distributing as directed - to designated staff member / accounts payable / electronic files.
- Sort and distribute mail. Open mail for the office and scan/send to team members working offsite.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information. Draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
- Provide assistance and back-up support to Pinnacle team members; Create and open new opportunities and projects within Deltek Ajera software.
- Works independently as well as collaboratively within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Perform general office duties, including faxing, copying, scanning, and filing (electronically).
-Maintain office. Organize office supplies, light cleaning.
-Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma required; Associates degree preferred
- One year of administrative/clerical experience preferred
- Knowledge of Deltek Ajera software is a plus, but not required
- Flexibility a must
- Ability to quickly learn new computer programs is vital
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a part-time position; 15-20 hours/week. Days and hours of work have some flexibility; must be available at month-end regularly.
WORK ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to boxes of files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Pinnacle Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.