Since our inception in 1991, Pinnacle Engineering has been servicing the environmental needs of a broad industrial client base. As a recognized leader in providing environmental engineering services, the professionals at Pinnacle Engineering take pride in providing cost effective solutions to the complex environmental issues facing our clients.
From renewable fuels production to the rail industry, from cabinet manufacturers to foundries, and many industrial sectors in between, our experienced staff has the regulatory and process knowledge to assist you in achieving, maintaining, and exceeding compliance with the myriad of environmental regulations that your industry faces.
Pinnacle Engineering's industrial services division provides a broad range of compliance and engineering services. The service listing below provides an overview of our services. Our staff provides cost-effective solutions to complex problems, so please contact us to discuss your needs and our approach.
- Environmental Compliance Assessments
- Air Permitting and Compliance
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Engineering & Compliance Emissions Testing Management
- Wastewater Permitting and Engineering Solutions
- Storm Water Permitting and Engineering Solutions
- Hazardous Waste Management Services
- Environmental Reporting (EPCRA, SARA, etc.)
- Process Safety Management (PSM) & Risk Management Program (RMP) Services
- Environmental Program Development (SPCC, FRP, SWPPP, etc.)
- Environmental & Safety Training and Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene & Engineering Control Services
- Hazardous Materials Surveys (Asbestos, Lead, Radon)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Services
- Emergency Response Services
In addition, our Environmental services division provides land-based engineering services designed to meet the needs of our industrial clientele. From transfer of ownership to historic environmental issues to facility expansions, our staff understands the land-based environmental issues your organization may face. These services include:
- Property Transfer Services (Phase I/II ESA’s)
- Environmental Site Investigations
- Vapor Intrusion Issues
- Hydrology & Groundwater Engineering
Each project involves a combination of services working together to accomplish the project goals.
Explore our related capabilities such as:
Click any of the buttons above to view service page
Specific project examples can be found on our Industrial Projects page:
If you're in need of assistance with a project, or would like to learn more about our Industrial services, please contact:
Todd Potas, PE
Office: 763.277.8417 Cell: 763.280.9873
Matt Henry, PE
Office: 763.277.8420 Cell: 402.889.6152
Office: 507.923.4285 Cell: 507.261.0918