HEALTH & SAFETY
Pinnacle Engineering, Inc. maintains a strong safety culture through everything we do. Pinnacle's first and main priority is the safety of our employees and our clients.
PINNACLE'S HEALTH & SAFETY INITIATIVES:
- Safety is integral to the Pinnacle culture
- Site-specific Health and Safety (H&S) Plans are established and reviewed by each Pinnacle Engineering employee prior to initiation of projects.
- Safety is discussed during project safety tailgate meetings to address any specific hazards and evaluate root causes and trend analyses to ensure continual improvement.
- We are registered with Avetta (formerly PICS Auditting), ISNetWorld, and BROWZ.
- Pinnacle personnel are trained in 40-hour and 8-Hour Refresher HAZWOPER courses, e-Railsafe, Quantitative Fit Testing, etc.