GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS (GIS)
The professionals at Pinnacle Engineering understand a broad spectrum of challenges faced by industrial, commercial and transportation clients. Pinnacle’s GIS team has solved these problems by providing custom solutions and mapping tools focused on your needs.
Pinnacle’s GIS professionals assist our clients with a variety of environmental and data management needs. Pinnacle maintains an internal library of current Federal and State GIS datasets, allowing us to rapidly produce deliverables for emergency responses and other immediate data needs. We make effective use of ArcGIS Online, developing client-specific apps and mapping that make precise information available quickly in tools that are accessible and easy to use.
Pinnacle Engineering has the technology and expertise to offer complete solutions to comprehensively address workflow and unique challenges in the field. Combined with our terrestrial survey and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) capabilities, Pinnacle staff gather, evaluate and present complex data in intuitive formats that are easily managed.
INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Pinnacle integrates technology rapidly to advance our ability to serve a demanding client base interested in accuracy, as well as timely delivery of services. We support data acquisition with Trimble RTK survey equipment, Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles (UAV), and automated field acquisition of water quality data and sampling. Our desktop studies reach comprehensively into publicly-available GIS, scientific and regulatory databases and proprietary data, providing broad perspective quickly for emergency response as well as in-depth environmental assessments. Pinnacle maintains a GIS Library of data downloads, which are updated routinely, maintaining efficient access to relevant, high-demand data.
Pinnacle Engineering has the technology and expertise to offer complete solutions to address your full work processes and unique challenges in the field.
- Natural and Environmental Resources Assessments
- Topographic and Hydro-logic Assessments
- ArcGIS Online Deliverables
- Layered PDF Map Deliverables
- Rapid Response Aerial Imagery
- Height or Clearance Assessments
- Environmental Data Analytics
- Volumetric Calculations- Earthwork & Mining Operations
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Pinnacle produces aerial base maps with topographic data, acquired either through UAS mapping or Trimble RTK equipment
- Facility plans are produced rapidly with up-to-date features for a variety of regulatory plans (SPCC, FRP, SWPPP)
- Pinnacle produces ArcGIS Online mapping applications accessible, and secure, at the click of a button via the internet
- Pinnacle provides aerial photography and video using UAV to provide up-to-the-minute situation data during emergency responses and accurate earth-moving numbers for earthwork projects.
Specific project examples can be found on our GIS Projects page:
If you are in need of assistance with a project, or would like to know more about our GIS services, please contact: