Environmental ENgineer/ Senior Environmental engineer
TITLE: Environmental Engineer/ Senior Environmental Engineer
LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN/ Rochester, MN/ Omaha, NE
CATEGORY: Environmental Engineering Services
We are looking for several individuals who wants to be part of our team. We have an immediate full-time position available for an Environmental Engineer within our Industrial Services Group. Depending on the preference of the candidate, this position will be based out of one of the following office locations: Minneapolis, Minnesota, Rochester, Minnesota, Omaha, Nebraska.
Responsibilities for this position include environmental permitting and compliance for industrial manufacturing and renewable energy clients through the completion of the following:
- State and Federal air permitting, air quality engineering, monitoring, air dispersion modeling, and permitting (Title 5, MACT, NSPS, NESHAPS)
- Water discharge permits, spill plans, ground water monitoring wells, stormwater SWPPP and inspections
- Greenfield development work
- EAW’s, feasibility studies, environmental audits, management systems and site assessments
- Engineering calculations
- Technical reports
This position will also be responsible for business development, proposal and interview preparation, participation in client interviews, leading a project and task teams, mentoring staff, and working directly with regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Civil or Chemical Engineering. Environmental or other sciences degrees considered based on the quality of experience.
- Five to ten years of experience.
- Strong working knowledge of environmental regulations and manufacturing and energy industries.+-Previous experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Previous experience with proposal writing and environmental review document preparation.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of State (Minnesota, Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin) and Federal environmental regulatory requirements.
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, and on-site inspections/visits, etc. Occasional overnight travel required.
- Ability to carry up to 40 pounds and work in conditions that may feature rough terrain.
- Master’s degree in field listed above or similar field.
- Professional registration in Minnesota or other Midwest state(s) or ability to complete registration within one year of hiring.
- Familiarity with air, water and hazardous material requirements, including air dispersion modeling training and experience.
- Business development aptitude and experience.
Pinnacle Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Minneapolis, MN Office
Omaha, NE Office
Rochester, MN Office
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION